Interior Decorating with a Sensitivity toward Sustainability and Green Living – IE101
2 Days - $1095
The Pink Butterfly has gone GREEN - What a Transformation!
Did you know that the average American moves an average of 18 times in their lifetime? Considering a population of more than 300 million people, imagine the impact on the environment of redecorating each space. It’s mindblowing!
Being eco-aware is no longer a passion for the wealthy elite or the nature lover alone. People everywhere are beginning to understand how important it is for all of us to be mindful of the state of our environment and the need to protect our planet for future generations. People are also trying to figure out what it really means to go GREEN. Now is a good time to learn how to decorate without “d” - damage to the environment. We call it ECOrating!
Sustainability is about a community commitment to care for the environment by living responsibly. The great news is that in caring for the environment, we naturally improve the quality of our individual lives and our communities. There’s no doubt about it, being eco-friendly leads to good, clean living, a healthy environment and interior balance. We already know how our home effects our bodies—Interior ECOrating takes that knowledge to the next level.
If you’re an interior decorator, redesigner or staging professional who wants to learn how to work with your clients to create an eco-friendly décor, this class will help you incorporate an eco-sensitivity to every project. If you’re a homeowner looking for ways to create a healthy home environment for your own family, this course will give you the resources you’ll need to go green beautifully. Register today.
Interior ECOrator : Take a look at everything we will cover in this class:
"Green At Home"
- Getting Down to the Basics of Going Green at Home - Focus on Sustainability in Every Room
- Recycling, Reusing, Reducing, Repurposing and Renewing - Carbon Footprint Reduction
- Energy Efficiency - Green Lighting and Decorating
- Eco-Friendly Products - Where to Go to Get What you Need
- Natural Materials - Learn How to Use and Incorporate Natural Fabrics and Materials
- Adorably Green Babies and Children - Creating Happy, Healthy, Non Toxic Environments
- Teenage Green - Creating a Fun and Stimulating Environment that Teens Will Love
- Home Office Tips - Best Practices for a "Work At Home" Green Environment
- One Day Sale - Clear your Space, Clear your Head, Consider your Options
- Making your Outdoor Spaces Greener than Green
- Ecorator Endings - Putting the Finishing Touches on your Green Space
From Concept to Creations, We'll Show You How!
Serving all of Metro Atlanta, Georgia: Cobb, DeKalb, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, Newton & Rockdale Counties
Atlanta, Stone Mountain, Snellville, Lithonia, Conyers, Loganville, Marietta, Sandy Springs, Decatur, Tucker, Norcross, Alpharetta, Suwanee